*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : **Sr Java Developer with Cloud Exp*
*Position : 1*
*Location : St Louis, MO*
*Duration : 2- 3 Years*
*Interview ** : Face to Face*
*Note : Need Local Consultant only.*
*Send resume to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> and call at
Essential Job Functions:
• Highly experienced professional, who uses professional
concepts in developing resolutions to critical issues and broad design
• Communicates clear, concise strategic vision and direction of
• Works on project teams acting as a resource regarding
technical tasks on projects.
• Proactively seeks training and developmental activities
related to the industry and recommends for self and others.
• Collaborates and partners with subordinates and/or functional
peer groups. Collaboration may involve presentation and exchange of
• Informally and formally coaches and mentors less senior team
members individually or as a group.
• Works with Cloud vendors and external technical support on
upgrades, problem resolution and design issues.
• Monitors and tunes appropriate systems to ensure optimum
level of performance.
• Interacts with management to answer questions, problems, and
requests regarding complex system issues.
• Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced
• Participate in on-call rotation which includes 24 x 7 support
of multiple complicated environments.
• Document procedures, architectural designs.
• Provides subject matter expertise and influences decision
makers on appropriate equipment acquisitions, upgrades, and replacements;
provides documentation necessary for input into process.
• Monitors task automation and implements process improvements;
recommends enhancements that result in increased quality and service.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Advanced experience in automation tools and best practices.
• Experience with software design methodologies, information
systems architecture, object oriented design, and software design patterns
• Leadership skills in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced experience in Cloud & Virtualization products.
• Experience with Agile software design methodologies,
information systems architecture, object oriented design, and software
• Expert in Jira development
• Expert at Shell & Python scripting.
• 3+ years of experience focused on Adaptive Response Web
• Ability to quickly triage problems, determine root cause and
• Expert in Github, Maven and Jenkins a plus
• Knowledge of Puppet
• Knowledge of Android and/or iOS SDK is a plus
• Knowledge of MVVM architecture is a plus
• Knowledge of RDBMS is a plus
• Familiarity with Amazon AWS, Tomcat, Splunk, Sonar, soapUI
etc. is a plus
• Systems performance tuning and load testing
• Knowledgeable in Linux packaging tools: rpm, yum, dpkg, apt
• Familiarity with large scale systems and methodologies
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
*Work* : (734) 661-7969 <%28734%29%20661-7969>
*Fax* : (302) 397-2097
*Email * :
*ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com> **Website*: www.tektreeinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.