PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Peoplesoft HRIS Technical Specialist *for one
of our clients *Riverside, IL*. Please go through the below requirement if
you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Peoplesoft HRIS Technical Specialist
*Location: *Riverside, IL
*Duration: *6 – 12 Months
· Maintains and supports PeopleSoft 9.0 HRMS system. Provide system
support for HR Operations by resolving issues and address system changes to
support business needs.
· Develop, maintain and enhance PeopleCode, AppEngine, PeopleTools
8.4x, SQL/ SQR programs, XML Publisher and queries per WK Development
· Develop and maintain interfaces to/from internal and external
vendors and manage file transmissions
· Assist in the evaluation of new functionality and participates in
the implementation of additional modules in PeopleSoft HCM and demonstrate
creative use of application without modifications to meet business
· Create detailed technical documentation/specifications for
application enhancements and customizations
· Develop conversion programs to incorporate new acquisitions and
enhances other applications as business dictates
· Analyzes and installs Peoplesoft updates, fixes and bundles
· Perform code migrations between environments
· Coordinate with Offshore teams on certain deliverables as
· Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or related
· 5+ years PeopleSoft technical experience required
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.