Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Network Engineer *for one of our clients *Round
Rock, TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Network Engineer

*Location: *Round Rock, TX

*Duration: *6 – 12 Months

*Req Details:*

*Must Have Job Skills*

·     5 plus years of enterprise (emphasis on enterprise) network
operations experience with an emphasis on real time trouble shooting in
high pressure situations

·     Advanced understanding and experience in the following areas: BGP,
OSPF, strong layer two abilities

·     Must have some experience with load balancing, WAN optimization and
be familiar with firewalls and packet decoding

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *