Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Teradata DBA *for one of our clients *Charlotte,
NC*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Teradata DBA

*Location: *Charlotte, NC

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

·         Good understanding of data ware housing concepts and relational
data bases

·         Must have experience on Teradata Tools (SQL Assistant) and using
Teradata Utilities (BTEQ, Fast Load, MultiLoad, FastExport,   TPump)

·         Query Tuning , DB Performance monitoring and Analysis

·         Exposure to Data Profiling & Quality

·         Should have very strong experience in Shell Scripting

·         Must be expert on SQL

·         Must have good knowledge on SDLC

·         Must have good communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *