*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : Data Analysts*
*Position : 1*
*Location : Chicago, IL*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview **: Face to Face*
*Note : Need Local consultant Only. *
*Send Resume to ja...@tektreeinc.com <ja...@tektreeinc.com> call
Business Implementation Data Analysts
Dynamics of the Role
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the full program lifecycle;
from requirements to the fulfillment of the solution for internal and
external customers. This is a client facing role where you are accountable
for the successful analysis, development and implementation of customer
business requirements by developing an end to end processing solution that
includes design, setup, test, delivery and documentation. You will also
represent the Batch Credit Services team among other business units to
support and drive departmental and strategic initiatives.
The Team’s Focus
Business Operations is responsible for the acquisition of credit and client
data and activities for fulfillment to support client marketing campaigns
and account risk management. Data performance, model development and
customer technical support are other key areas where you can put your
strong analytical, logical and Big Data talent to work. Tis area works
closely with internal sales groups and clients and contributes to the
revenue generation of the company. We prize flexibility, continuous
improvement and openness, and offer a unique opportunity to combine
technology with client relations and support. This area is an entry point
for various career opportunities within the enterprise as well as a
business unit where experienced professionals can make a significant impact.
How You’ll Contribute:
• You will be required to interact with clients to gather detailed business
• You will perform analysis of detailed business requirements and system
design to formulate and code an execution plan utilizing knowledge of open
systems application tools and environments.
• You will develop and execute test plans; Analyze data and test results to
ensure integrity is maintained throughout the program lifecycle.
• You will participate in identifying and implementing cost reduction
opportunities and/or process efficiencies.
• You will simultaneously manage various, fast paced assignments through
all stages of the delivery process.
• You will be able to see your work from idea to delivery!
What You’ll Bring:
• You will have a Bachelor’s degree in information systems or computer
science or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of progressive work experience with data analysis and/or
programming or related hands on college coursework.
• Experience working and communicating directly with clients
• Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct
marketing industry is preferred.
• You will have the ability to analyze moderate to complex data using logic
and quantitative reasoning, and an intuitive capacity for problem solving.
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems; data
manipulation/transformation using software utilities such as Ab Initio
(Informatica, Ascential DataStage, etc.; Open source scheduling utilities
such as AutoSys, Control M, etc.
• Knowledge of relational databases; General knowledge of SDLC/Agile
principles and quality assurance.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong mutli-tasking and time management skills.
• You are independent and resourceful with the ability to identify
opportunities to optimize performance.
*Work* : (734) 661-7969 <%28734%29%20661-7969>
*Fax* : (302) 397-2097
*Email * :
*ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com> **Website*: www.tektreeinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.