*Position: Sr C# Developer*
*Location: Boston MA*
*Rate: 60$/hr on c2c*
Must have 8+ years of experience
1. This is a strong hands-on client side developer with Microsoft
technologies. Must have experience with multi-threaded applications.
Technical requirement: Solid experience with the .net frameworks version
3.5 or greater, C#, GUI client application developer.
2. We are ideally looking for a Lead developer that can provide
technical leadership to a team of 4 (code reviews, technical direction,
etc), but a Senior will suffice that has the ability to become a lead.
This is a long term role (potential RTH) so we are looking for someone that
is looking to take ownership of the work and make an investment in
themselves to be a senior member of the team.
3. WPF or Winforms is required.
5. Financial services or Trading systems experience is a big plus
6. Must come out of an environment that has similar complexities to
building trading systems applications.
7. We are open to seeing candidates at the Senior or Lead level.
8. Ability to work in a fast paced environment
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and proven
ability to design and deliver solutions relevant to complex business
Specific requirements include:
• Four to Eight year of GUI development using Microsoft technologies
• Four years of .net development experience using C#
• Solid experience with the .net frameworks version 3.5 or greater
• WPF or Winforms is required.
• Strong analysis, design and modeling skills
• Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies and
their effective application
• Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced,
As a senior member of this team, the individual will have the following
• Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support of the
• Partner with Business Analysts to review and implement business
• Partner with Project Managers, Technical and QA Leads on
estimates, statuses, identify issues and raise risks
• Stay current with evolving Trading industry and technical trends
to ensure systems and team are of highest caliber
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.