*Need Visa copy or DL copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please
don’t send me resumes if you can’t provide any of these.*

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*

*Role::** Insbridge / Java Sr Developer*

*Location::* *Chicago, IL*

*Duration:: 12 months*

*Job Description::*

*Technical/Functional Skills *

At least 5+ years of experience in planning, designing, developing, and
maintaining systems on Insbridge Enterprise Rating. Knowledge of Commercial
Insurance is a plus.

*Experience Required*

5-7 years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Sound experience in InsBridge development tools, in Property &
   Casualty Insurance, understanding of business rating and rules, XML and SQL.
   - Knowledge and experience of :
      1. InsBridge customization and rate building
      2. Rate Manager folder setup based on LOB-State combination
      3. Rate/Reg. changes including best practices for ensuring On-time
      4. Onscreen Edits Management for Web User Interface
      5. Supporting Actuarial Batch rating model scenarios
   - Experience on Java, J2EE, Spring, Web Services,   Web2.0 , Integration
   and J2EE Design patterns .
   - Knowledge of Insurance domain will be a added benefit

  *Generic Managerial/Soft Skills*

   - Should be an excellent Team player, self-starter, multi tasked, detail
   - Excellent Communication skills.

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I

Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>