Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I hope you are doing great!!!

I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your
regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role                                 : Bigdata Hadoop Consultant

Location                                  : Peoria, IL, USA

Duration                                  :6 months

Extension                               : Yes

Skills: *Hadoop Knowledge - Oozie, Hive, Impala, MapReduce, shell, CDH
5.3.3, Hue, Cloudera Manager*

*Job Description:*

·         Work Location: Peoria (IL), USA

·         Brief JD: 10+ years overall with 3+ years in Bigdata Hadoop

·         Activity: Hadoop development work enabling enhancements to the
Hadoop data load process and also offer enhanced data offerings to the
downstream BI and Analytics applications.

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125