*Need Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
* Position: IBM Cognos Architect Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Duration: 8+ Months Client: TCS*
*Interview Mode:: Telephonic*
*Job Description: *
*Relevant Experience *
IBM Cognos BI (preferably v10.x) product suite (Report Studio, Analysis
Query Studio, etc.), Cognos ReportNet, Cognos - Access Manager, Data
Warehouse concepts, Oracle, Teradata, DB2, SQL and related skills,
dimensions, cubes / Rules / TI process /Active Forms / Webforms,
*Must have: *
1. Expert in developing and designing architectural solutions according
to project/business need
2. Ability to understand end to end scope of work by analyzing the
3. Proficient in Data warehousing, Data Analysis, Source to Target
Mapping, Multi-dimensional modeling and Relational modeling, Star schema,
Snow flake schema, Fact and dimension tables and ETL Processes
4. Cognos Architecture and Design, Implementation of security at FM
Model, Package and Report Level
5. Full domain knowledge of Cognos suite of tools.
6. Experience in Cognos 10x Framework and Report Development, Framework
Manager, Report Studio, Query Studio. OLAP and Dimensional Modelling
7. Create Cognos schemas as per requirements.
8. Create reports, dynamic dashboards as per the requirements.
9. Architect the Cognos 10 reporting for the insurance data mart(s).
Document the architecture.
10. Create wireframes/mockups of potential Cognos Reports for iterative
Business Analyst directed pre-design sessions.
11. Design the dashboards, reports and foundational data models for
subsequent adhoc reporting as per requirements.
12. Design document should be of detail to develop the dashboards and
13. Assist the developers with the development of the dashboards and
14. Test the dashboards and reports.
15. Assist the development team resolving issues.
*Nice to have: *
1. Cognos Administration skills.
2. Ability to understand ETL packages.
3. Cognos certification.
4. Establishing or leading data governance, setting data strategy and
data integration capability.
5. Data modeling skills, including an understanding of relational and
multi-dimensional database designs and the normalization levels
1. Experience working in Agile development methodology
2. Analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing
priorities and deadlines.
*Nice to have:*
1. Familiarity with project management and systems development life
cycle processes, tools, concepts and methodologies is plus.
2. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
1. Design and implement solutions to address business problems in
2. Drive Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology(POT) evaluation
on interoperable technology platforms
3. Train and mentor developers towards solution development and POC/POT
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computers.
*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)
*Email is the best way to reach me...*
Thanks & Regards,
IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.