Please reply at **

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

Position  : *QA*
Location  : Chandler,AZ Charlotte,NC or San Francisco, CA (*Locals ONLY*)
Duration  : 6+ Months Contract

*Job description:*These are functional QA spots. Strong tester with solid
QC / ALM experience Ideally someone with a combo of web services(SoapUI,
XML) and java testing and CTI or IVR experience that would be ideal but not

Great communication skills.