Please reply at **

*Position  : Senior SAS Data Integration (DI Studio) Consultant with Visual
Analytics experienceLocation  : Phoenix, AZDuration  : 1 year*

*Technical Requirements:*
1.    Ability to lead design sessions and provide technical leadership to
the PSCC team for their specific use cases.
2.   Ability to create design documentation based on requirements from
client for specific use cases (waterfall methodology only).
3.   Ability if use case calls for it to do development utilizing agile
4.   Be familiar with VA explorer and designer.
5.   Experience with doing development and migrating through multiple
6.   ETL experience extracting data out of Hadoop and then processing and
7.   Strong understanding of SAS platform to provide SAS guidance as
questions arise.
8.   Experience with Data Integration Studio (a must have).
9.   Experience with Enterprise Guide (a must have).
10.  Ability to training clients users as needs and requests arise.