*Position: SCCM Administrator Location: Phoenix, AZ Interview: 2 round
telephonic and 1 round Skype Interview*

 *Responsibilities*

·         Day to day management, configuration and troubleshooting of SCCM
2012 system environment

·         Ensuring SCCM client rollouts and integration of SCCM with Active
directory

·         Creating reports and designing queries within SCCM to collect
various infrastructure and asset

·         Information including SQL queries

·         Automation of tasks and policies of SCCM

·         Hardware driver integration within SCCM for automated desktop
deployment

·         Maintaining task sequences and driver libraries

·         Creating and optimizing task sequences for OS deployment and
scripting

·         *Skills*

·         Strong hands on experience is managing, administrating and
troubleshooting  SCCM 2012

·         In-depth knowledge of  creating SCCM based OS deployment and
asset management, including design of task sequences, Win PE management, OS
Image driver integration etc

·         Strong knowledge of Windows AD and Windows 2008 and 2012 server
operating systems

·         4 reporting, boundaries and bandwidth settings.

·         Manage and administer SCCM client health including the process of
getting clients healthy

·         Creating, managing and administering WIM images

·         Reading and analysing SCCM logs to troubleshoot issues

·         Experience in managing SCCM based Migration from Win XP to Win 7

·         Scripting and designing and running queries to generate reports
in SCCM

·         *Experience*

·         A total of 8-10 years of IT experience with at least 5+ years  of
solid experience of managing SCCM environments

·         Microsoft certifications on  SCCM preferred
--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>