PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Pega Architect ( LSA) *for one of our
FL*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Pega Architect ( LSA)
*Location: *Jacksonville, FL
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Pega Lead Systems Architect *
*Experience : 13- 20 years.*
Responsible for the Enterprise Architecture, Performance Architecture,
Business Architecture and Business Process Management. Should have at least
8 plus years of hands on development of client products using Pega *PRPC
6.3 / 7.1* using SPM and CPM technology frameworks. Works as a part of the
product development team as BPM and business rules subject matter expert to
define the role of Pega within the overall architecture of the client's
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
· Good experience in *Group Sales Process Manager (GSPM) and Customer
Process Manager (CPM)* for developing and managing innovative healthcare
products, supporting product design, approval, operational readiness and
· Good experience in architecting, designing and developing Pega PRPC
6.2/7.1 applications using health care industry frameworks.
· Ability to work with key PRPC 6.2/7.1 functionality that includes Process
flows , User interface, Activities, SLAs, Connectors, Services, Routing,
Resume flow, Advanced routing, Get Next Work, Case management, Work
relationships and Security model.
· Ability to capture business requirements and specifications using PEGA
· Ability in building Application Profiler, design, test and refine work
flows and UI wireframes
· Be able to modify an existing application, including data, user
interfaces, automated business rules, and business processes
· Implement executable business requirements based upon use cases, business
rules, user interfaces, and business processes
· Apply Pega’s SmartBPM® Methodology to develop and modify an application
in a Build for Change® environment
· Should have created an application starting point from an Application
Profile using the Application Accelerator for at least few projects
· Should know show to create data models to map data into PRPC data classes
· Build, Modify and run standard reports, chart reports and enable user
interactions with reports
· Experience using PRPC debugging and performance monitoring tools and
capability to resolve the underlying issues.
· Provide high quality deliverables across all phases of SDLC.
· Good understanding of Pega Engine API.
· Good understanding of Enterprise class structure and rule reusability and
how it relates to rule resolution.
· Ensure delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and
business requirements as well as best practices.
· Ability to understand and articulate which PRPC features and patterns to
use to solve the most common application requirements and apply PRPC design
patterns to solve real world requirements.
· Good Experience in Design and implement an end-to-end PRPC application
· Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with
· Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and fix
· B Tech/BE/BS/MCA in Computer Science or related field.
· *Experience in building large PRPC Applications using SPM/ CPM / CPM-HC
is a plus.*
· Pega CLSA, CSSA, CCA certifications are a big plus.
· *Experience working with Medicare / Medicaid / Health Care insurance
domain is a plus.*
· Experience working with Business Process Management and Service Oriented
Architecture solutions is a plus
· Exposure to a variety of technologies, Including, but not limited to,
Websphere, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java) and MS SQL Server.
· Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques
As an Sr. Solutions Architect the candidate should be able to:
"• Independently design, analyze, document and develop technical
architecture and solutions for large enterprise level applications and
systems • Implement solution architecture by building components and custom
designs and maintaining technical integrity • Identify, analyze, recommend,
implement improvements in system architectures • Design and implement proof
of concepts, solution/architecture planning and custom demos • Perform
technical feasibility and impact analysis and select software architecture
or solution • Lead, direct and participate in new technology adoption •
Advise customer senior leaders on various software and technology solutions
and business problems • Analyze customer objectives and present a
compelling solution • Lead customer discovery and assessment meetings to
identify business value and ROI for complex business problems • Recommend
best practices to customers and help with IT Strategy and implementation
planning ' capacity, servers, deployment, etc. • Build strong internal or
external customer relationships and manage expectations at all levels •
Must understand current operational frameworks and how their solutions will
be managed through and after the implementation • Accountable to deal
pursuit to ensure that proposed solutions offer a winning value
proposition, playing a key role in the preparation of proposals • Lead the
due diligence phase of a pursuit and to validate and revise the solution as
necessary • Supervise software architects to develop system recommendation
documents by researching, evaluating, analyzing and selecting technology
and infrastructure products, functionality and features • Must be able to
relocate as needed by the company • Perform other duties as assigned or
requested • Supervise Solutions Architects and Software Architects"
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.