Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

I hope you are doing great!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role:                               Unix Administrator

Work Location:                       Sunnyvale, CA

Duration:                                6 months - 1 year

Extension Possible:               Yes

Offshore/Onsite:                     Onsite

Number of Openings:             1

Other Skills                    :        Email related technologies like

*Job description:*

Minimum 5 years’ experience in System Administration experience in a large
scale Email environment.

Working  knowledge of Email related technologies such as *SPF, DKIM, DMARC*
and Security compliance.

Working knowledge of *TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP LDAP* and other common
Internet protocols.

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company