*Need Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
*Position: **Adobe CQ5 developer*
* Location: **Richmond, VA*
* Duration: 12+ Months*
*Interview Mode:: Telephonic*
*Job Description: *
Adobe CQ5 developer
· 2+years’ experience in web content management systems: Adobe CQ5
· Create templates and other components for CQ5 and related
· Conduct designing sessions with development teams at low level
· Assist in functioning of CQ5 solutions by documentation and
validation procedures of non-functional requirements.
· Developed IT frameworks and productivity accelerators along with
team of architects.
· Provided quality IT solutions by understanding client, business
and technological objectives.
- Delivered CQ5 projects and relevant modules by mentoring and leading
*Roles & Responsibilities*
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Excellent communication skills and flexibility for on-call to
facilitate discussions with offshore team and business.
· Rapid Sprint/deliverable planning abilities
· Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong analysis skills are required.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes
· Ability to seamless integrate work with third party library/web
*Email is the best way to reach me...*
Thanks & Regards,
IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.