*Please let me know you have suitable consultants for* *Below multiple
Requirements *

*Please send resume to pa...@clearthougtsolutions.com
<pa...@clearthougtsolutions.com>*

*For all this requirements we are looking for **“EAD/OPT, EAD/GC OR USC”*

*1)*

*Job Description:*

Job role: *Java Angular Developer*

Location: *Warren, NJ*

Contract Type:* Corp-to-Corp*

*Skills:*

   - 5+ yrs of experience on Front end technologies i.e JS, Angular,
   Backbone, Marionette, Node, CSS3, AJAX.
   -  6+ yrs of experience with Java/J2EE.

*2)*

*Job Description:*

Job Role: *Java Developer*

Location: *Warren, NJ*

Contract: *6 months*

*Skills:*

·         6 - 8 years of experience in J2EE development, WebSphere
Application Server (WAS), Oracle, IBM MQ Series, ant build scripts, clear
case.

·         Strong Experience in Web Services, SOA and ESB products.

·         Working Knowledge on SMPP, IMAP, SMTP Protocol as well as
multi-threading programing

·         Working Knowledge on Performance Tuning of JVM and DB SQL

·         Client Development experience such HTML 5, CSS, Android, iOS is a
plus.

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

Pavan Kumar K,