*Position: SAS Macro Programmer/Analyst*
*6 month contract to start*
*Position Summary: *
- Create specifications and logic to perform analyses that support
program goals or answer questions about MassHealth populations.
- Manipulate and build datasets from claims and encounter data to
support analyses through use of efficient SAS/SQL code.
- Develops automated processes for standard clinical and costs measures.
- Create, validate, and maintain SAS Macro procedures and reports.
- Analyze, interpret, and present information from multiple data sources
utilizing a broad array of technology resources (Cognos, Excel, SAS,
Access, PowerPoint, SQL, etc.).
- At least three years of work experience in a healthcare analytic or
data management environment (e.g., health plan experience).
- Proficient in SAS and/or SQL, ACCESS, and other data manipulation
- Strong critical thinking and programming skills.
- Advanced understanding of health care administrative data and complex
- Knowledge of health care terminology and use of diagnoses, revenue
- SAS Macro Expertise.
- Masters in Public Health (Statistics, Epidemiology, Health Policy)
- Strong analytical skills set.
- Experience with Medicaid Claims and Encounter data preferred.
- Prior experience with Macro development.
- SAS Certification.
For any other query or updates you shall need, please feel free to call me
@ 1 929 249 4938 OR email me at as...@siyaton.com
Thanks & Regards,
Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.
as...@siyaton.com | ashok.siya...@gmail.com
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 929 249 4938 | Fax: 703 738 7887
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.