This is Ashok Kumar from Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.. Please find the
job description below and respond back to me with your consultant update
resume along with contact details and current location at the earliest
Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt
response on this.
*USC & Green Cards Only*
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Plans, coordinates, and administrates matters related to systems and
- Manages virtualized environments, primary VMware ESX.
- Establishes and maintains security integrity controls. Formulates and
monitors policies, procedures and standards relating to database management.
- Receives, investigates, troubleshoots and resolves hardware and
software problems associated with customer facing IT Systems. As necessary,
works remotely with on-site with IT staff, contractors, vendors and users
to resolve problems.
- Determines hardware and software requirements for systems standards,
and tests and documents system installations.
- Oversees or performs system upgrades, expansions and installations.
- Schedules and coordinates installations with users, facility planning,
IT technicians, contractors, and vendors.
- Organize, research, develop and implements solutions to moderately
complex technical problems.
- Help re-organize production databases and improve performance after
major archival effort.
- Supporting our Change Control Process by focused compliance to the
process and supporting R&D in moving changes to QA & to PROD. Ensure and
act as a catalyst to enforce the Change Control Process. (Act as Gate
Keepers of these systems).
- Ensure the Backups are performed and validated by frequent
- Help resolve the user/technical issues surrounding all of our MSO
applications and aid in support and troubleshooting of their respective
- Ensure the security of these applications & databases by applying the
appropriate patches in a timely manner.
- Install/configure/administer applications patches/fixes/new modules in
any application and operating system.
- Ensure these applications and databases are performing optimally
(Performance monitoring and tuning).
Skills & Ability:
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent project leadership skills.
- Experience with design, development, implementation, and management of
enterprise storage area networks.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience dealing with Software
& Hardware engineers.
- Expert windows systems engineering experience.
- Proven experience in developing documentation and ability to work with
- Work effectively with engineers across various teams/customers.
- Methodical troubleshooting, clear communications, and attention to
detail are essential traits for achieving success in this role.
- Install, test and configure hardware and software applications and
- Evaluate hardware and software requirements.
- Implement hardware and software changes and enhancements.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve highly technical networking issues.
- Understand the complex relationships between different components in a
- Evaluate existing systems and recommend possible enhancements to
systems or network components.
- Coordinate with other staff members to meet deadlines while minimizing
- Analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences
of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those
contacted in the course of work.
- Provide support in the implementation and maintenance of various
- Perform complex system analysis, design and development duties.
- Respond to and identify user needs and determine resolutions.
- Expert at issue isolation and problem resolution in both application
hardware and software problems.
Knowledge & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related
- Technical certificate, completion of professional training program(s)
or equivalent directly related experience.
- Requires a minimum of 6+ years of in-depth experience within specific
area of systems and support expertise.
- Requires general knowledge of troubleshooting IT related hardware &
- Requires knowledge and experience in one or more areas of IT systems
including but not limited to Windows Server, Linux, Oracle and SQL
Databases, Web Services, email delivery, and file storage.
- Knowledge of web servers, firewalls/security, DNS and TCP/IP
- Experience in a web hosting environment and knowledge of web hosting
infrastructure, data center management and/or ecommerce applications.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.