Position: ServiceNow developer(at least 6 years Experience Implementing Service

Location: Columbia, SC

Duration: 1+ Year

Service Now

- Service Now integration modules

Job description:

This person will be part of a team responsible for a Service Now
implementation enterprise-wide. They will also be integrating a number of
different modules. Our client needs consultants who are able to jump right
in and act as a Service Now SME for the duration of the project. You will
interact directly with IT executives and developers.

Required Skills:

1) Experience implementing Service Now - at least 6 years or 3 major
implementations end to end.

2) Experience integrating Service Now modules (specific experience with a
particular module not critical)

3) Excellent communication - working directly with colleagues from all
areas of the organization.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com