*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : **Sr Orcle DBA with MYSQL Exp*
*Position : 1*
*Location : St Louis, MO*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Send resume to ja...@tektreeinc.com <ja...@tektreeinc.com> call at
*Title: Sr. Orcle DBA with MYSQL Exp*
*Location: St Louis, MO*
*Duration: Long term *
*Job Description: *
· Monitoring trends in incident management, determining problems
and resolving those problems.
· Performing documented system builds and complying with release
management, change management, configuration management, and quality
· Database Performance tuning.
· Enforcing SQL Services and server configuration standard.
· Ensuring all managed servers meet or exceed client standards (ESM
· Responsible for server SQL application upgrades.
· Providing customer project support.
· Gathering the statistical input for the monthly Briefing Book,
and maintaining SQL run books.
· Ability to perform both Oracle and also operating system
performance monitoring and the necessary adjustments.
· Excellent knowledge of Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
· A good knowledge of Oracle security management.
· A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources.
· Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes,
data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle.
· A good knowledge of the way Oracle enforces data integrity.
· 10+ years of hands-on support experience on SQL
· 7+ years of Knowledge in Windows 2000/2003, 2008 Server
· 5+ years of Knowledge in Active Directory
· Working knowledge of Netware 6.0 and 6.5 preferred
· 5 years of VB (Visual Basic) Scripting preferred
· 5 years of general server support experience preferred
· MCSE preferred.
· SQL Database Development and Administration (T-SQL)
· DTS packages
· At least 3 years of experience in Oracle administration
· Experience managing large and mission critical databases
· Must have working knowledge of Oracle RAC, Data Guard, Enterprise
Manager 12c, and RMAN
· Proficiency in performance and tuning of large database
· Good UNIX Shell scripting experience
· Oracle OCP Certification is a plus
· Experience in a pharmaceutical environment a plus.
· Hands on experience with Oracle Exadata a plus.
*Work* : (734) 661-7969 <%28734%29%20661-7969>
*Fax* : (302) 397-2097
*Email * :
*ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com> **Website*: www.tektreeinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.