got urgent position from my client so if you have any candidates source to
will try to set up the Interview tomorrow.
*Title: Junior to Mid-level Cisco voice Engineer (Level 1 or Level 2)*
*Duration: 1 year*
*Location: Boston, MA*
· *2-3 years of Cisco communications systems*
· *CCNA or CCNP Voice certification preferred*
· *Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
discipline, or equivalent relevant experience*
· *Proven knowledge and experience with Cisco Communications
Manager, Unity Connection, IM & Presence, and related UC application
· *Understanding of overall UC design/dialplan concepts and
protocols such as SIP, MGCP, and H.323.*
· *Implementation/Deployment experience with Cisco IP Phones.*
· *Experience with configuration of Voice Gateways and Border
· *Basic Routing & Switching and QoS knowledge a plus.*
· *Experience with Video/TelePresence, IVR/Contact Center,
E911/Emergency Responder, and SRST/CME a plus.*
· *Superior organizational skills and the ability to effectively
· *Ability to effectively perform in a team environment*
· *Professional attitude and demeanor towards clients, partners and
Thanks & Regards
Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854
Phone: 732-562-1005 Ext. 307
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.