PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Embedded Tester/ Test Technician *for one of
our clients *Milwaukee, WI*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Embedded Tester/ Test Technician
*Location: *Milwaukee, WI
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Job Description: *
This technician’s primary responsibility is to plan, execute and document
testing of new or enhanced products developed for industrial power and
energy management group. The product portfolio includes power monitors and
software tools used to summarize and evaluate factory energy use and power
Close collaboration with development engineering is required to develop
plans, identify issues and assist in their resolution. Deliverables of this
position include but are not limited to the following items.
• Development of test plans identifying test cases and pass fail criterion
from product and functional specifications
• Set-up and execution of tests
• Reporting of anomalies and results
• Utilization of anomaly reporting database (i.e. Jira, ClearQuest)
• Participation in reviews with the Engineering team to resolve anomalies
• Regression testing to verify changes that resolve anomalies
• Provide weekly progress reports
• Forecast of efforts required to complete test plan
*Minimum Qualifications: *
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in quality assurance for embedded or
• Inquisitive nature driven to uncover product anomalies
• Good communication skill, commitment to detail conditions of anomalous
behavior and reach across cultural and geographical boundaries to support
*Desired Qualifications: *
• Familiar with QA metrics and reporting techniques for hardware and
software product test
• Understanding of electrical power systems
• Knowledge of electrical power quality tools and assessment techniques
• Familiar with installation and support of Windows Server based
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.