*Hello ,*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
with me.*

*Job Title         : **Python developer with Django Experience*

*Position          : 1*

*Location         : Plano, TX/Mountain View, CA/ Seattle, WA*

*Duration        : 12 +Months*

*Send resume's to ja...@tektreeinc.com <ja...@tektreeinc.com> call at

·               Maintain the CUSTOMER Get Found listings product

·               Implement fixes and features in Django/Python application

·               Implement some minor fixes and features in AngularJS

·               Implement tests: functional and unit tests

·               Participate in the customer code review process

·               Participate and run the Get Found production push (about
once a week)

·               Check for arising partner integration issues: check the
Jira distribution dashboard for dropping KPIs, monitor sentry errors, and
check an Django admin dashboard for large numbers of partner ingest

·               Investigate potential partner integration issues as they
crop up.

·               For example, we might notice the Yelp isn't ingesting some
customer listings, but we must debug the problem and decide if we need to
talk to Yelp to fix it, or we should fix it

·               Communicate with team over slack, email, phone, and JIRA

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Work*    : (734) 661-7969

*Fax*       : (302) 397-2097 <%28302%29%20397-2097>
*Email *   :
*ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com> **Website*: www.tektreeinc.com