*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : **Senior Business Analyst*
*Position : 1*
*Location : **Itasca, IL*
*Duration : 6 Months Contract to Hire*
*Interview : **Face to Face*
*Note : Need US Citizens and Green Card Only. *
*Send resume to ja...@tektreeinc.com <ja...@tektreeinc.com> call at
*Position Summary *
The Business Analyst partners with the business to identify requirements
for applications, serves as a liaison with the IT organization to identify
solution options that meet those requirements, and creates documentation to
ensure successful implementation of the solution.
*List of Essential Duties *
· Provides expertise and an advanced level of understanding of the
principles of business analysis.
· Consults with business clients to analyze business needs outlined
in work requests, determine system functional specifications, and address
the business implications of the application of technology to the current
· Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for
initiatives through in-depth evaluations of systems, business processes and
· Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive
thinking, to define problems, develop innovative solutions, document
detailed requirements and validate solutions.
· Partners with multiple teams to ensure appropriate integration of
functions to meet goals.
· Serves as subject matter expert associated with content,
processes, and procedures of assigned area.
· Guides and advises less-experienced Business Analysts.
· Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related experience.
· Demonstrated expertise in eliciting and documenting business
requirements, assessing solutions, and creating user and support
· Deep familiarity with both Android and iOS platforms and their
strengths and weaknesses.
· Proven track record shipping mobile applications in both the App
Store and Google Play.
· Comprehensive experience with mobile user experience best
· Knowledge of current web and mobile technologies, and familiarity
with how the digital ecosystem is evolving
· Experience with A/B testing, prototyping tools, Google Analytics
and other analytic tools
· Experience doing market research and competitive analysis to
gather data points to be used in the design of the mobile experience
· Insurance industry experience desired.
· Business Analysis experience with plugging a Mobile App into a
*Work Traits: *
· Excellent interpersonal skills - written and verbal
· Ability to interpret customer needs and translate them into
application or operational requirements.
· Strong analytical skills; detail-oriented.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
*Work* : (734) 661-7969
*Fax* : (302) 397-2097
*Email * : ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.