*Duration: 11 Months*
- Own overall end-to-end user experience - from the big picture (owning
the overall user experience and consistency across an entire product) down
to specifics of UI layout for a feature or service flow.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, walkthroughs and paper prototypes to
communicate your design to the rest of the team. Iterate in low fidelity to
arrive at the best possible design.
- Develop detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups, and other product
deliverables to effectively communicate designs and product requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams (product managers, engineering,
customer service, marketing, merchandising, QA, etc.) on complex user flows
and commerce driven projects.
- Work seamlessly with the Visual Design department to develop and
maintain signature aesthetics, standards and brand integrity.
- Envision and develop intuitive, scalable, and engaging interactions
and experience designs for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
- Work with our in-house User Research department to test features and
incorporate user feedback into design iterations.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to synthesize and incorporate
feedback appropriately with calmness and a user-centered focus.
- Understand business goals, product roadmaps and KPIs, and user
insights to translate into clear UX priorities for yourself.
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web,
technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the
ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups and defend
your design decisions.
- Ability to work with a variety of teams and individuals -- a “people
person” who’s seen as a UX authority and thought leader.
- Stay current with the latest design and technology trends across web,
desktop, and mobile platforms, and adopt modern techniques as appropriate.
- 3-4 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction
designer, instructional designer, information architect, or similar role.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Visio or Omnigraffle, and Axure.
- Familiarity with user-interface guidelines and best practices for
Windows) and an understanding of the capabilities, limitations, and
tradeoffs of various technologies.
actually building prototypes and tools that communicate with SQL, JSON, XML.
- Experience developing UI's for international ecommerce websites a plus.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.*
*as...@siyaton.com <as...@siyaton.com> | ashok.siya...@gmail.com
*1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048*
*Desk: 703 468 1867 | Mobile: 929 249 4938 | Fax: 703 738 7887*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.