Position: Ruby on Rails

Duration: 12 months

Location: LA California

Job Description:

4+ years’ experience with Rails web applications

Experience with Angular, Backbone, Ember, React.JS or other Javascript

Experience writing applications using Test Driven Development with
framework like RSpec, Jasmine

Good understanding of MySQL or similar relational database

Experience in subversion or GIT version control

Experience in High Traffic & High Availability Websites

Working with cutting edge technologies: Ruby, Redis, Memcache, RabbitMQ etc

Writing well tested, defect free code using Test Driven Development

Working on fast iteration cycles and tight deadlines using an agile/scrum

Perform code reviews, code refactoring, and mentor other developers in best

 Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project
stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and predictably

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com