*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : Automation Tester*
*Position : 1*
*Location : Libertyville, IL*
*Duration : 6+Months *
*Interview : **Face to Face*
*Note : Need Local Consultant Only.*
Our premier financial client is seeking an Automation Engineer for a
contract opportunity. The primary responsibility of this position is to
create functional automation test scripts, both UI and API level tests. The
individual in this role will interact with developers, end users and test
analysts. The individual will need to be able to create scripts from
scratch and follow a predefined action based approach.
- Develop automated scripts from functional and business requirements
and from existing manual test cases.
- Follow departmental standards and guidelines.
- Develop technical documentation and make presentations to diverse
types of audiences (technical staff, users, management).
- B.S., B.A. in computer science, engineering or a related discipline.
- At least three years of experience with C#.net
- At least three current years of experience writing SQL queries
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Experience in Code Versioning and Code merging.
- Experience with Coded UI, Selenium or similar tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Experience with an Agile development approach.
- Experience with one or more databases (e.g., Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL).
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies
and methodologies in midrange and PC computing environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal are required)
- Ability to work unsupervised and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong programming skills in object oriented languages (C#.Net)
- Strong knowledge of Software Test Automation concepts.
- Experience in working with WebServices (creating/testing)
- Strong SQL knowledge. Ability to demonstrate intermediate to
advanced CRUD sql techniques.
- Skill in applying knowledge and techniques to solve problems
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability
to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence in the
*Work* : (734) 661-7969
*Fax* : (302) 397-2097
*Email * :
*ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com> **Website*: www.tektreeinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.