Title: Sr. Designer Engineer
Location: Irvine, CA
Length: Full Time Position.
In this position you will:
- Develop comprehensive test plans and test strategies for post-silicon
analog electrical parameters of physical layer (PHY) SerDes (Serializer and
Deserializer) of high-speed broadband Mix-signal ASICs.
- Develop and optimize PHY electrical bench test methodologies and
procedures per industry standards - 10GbE (IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ak, IEEE
802.3ap, IEEE 802.3aq), 40/100GbE (IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.3bg), and 100GbE
(IEEE 802.3bj, IEEE 802.3bm).
- Perform post-silicon PHY bench testing of analog electrical parameters of
high-speed broadband Mix-signal ASICs.
- Lead and train junior engineers.
- Generate comprehensive test reports and analysis.
- Develop and implement bench test automation.
- Collaborate with IC design team on chip performance optimization and
EE PhD or MS with minimum 6+ year working experience in high-speed
broadband communication post-silicon analog test environment.
Must be an expert in PHY test methodologies specified in at least one of
above listed IEEE standards.
This job requirement should focus on physical interface I/O electrical
parameter test which is analog in nature and get into RF region with
today’s ever higher data rate. We use Key sight DCA-J and J-BERT
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
PHY electrical bench test methodologies and procedures per industry
standards - 10GbE (IEEE 802.3ae)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.