Hi ,

 Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

 Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Role: BigData Architect*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Required Skills:*

·                     Understanding of HADOOP Framework, Hive , Pig and
Scala is MUST

·                     At least 8 years of experience in Software
development life cycle

·                     At least 3 years of experience in technology
consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural

·                     At least 3 years of experience in Design and
Architecture review

·                     At least 7 years of experience in Java related

·                     At least 2 years of experience in DWBI related
technologies and HADOOP Framework and Hive and Pig tools  MUST

·                     At least 2 years of hands on experience

 *Thanks & Regards,*

* Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company   *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>