*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Title: QA Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months
*In case of H1b consultants visa copy is a must.*
CSC is undertaking a number of finance projects, which together comprise an
integrated program called gFIT – CSC Global Finance Integration and
Transformation. gFIT’s projected benefits over time are significant. It
will transform our financial systems, the way Finance partners with the
business, and take performance to the next level.
The GFIT QA team supports the consistent delivery of high quality
technology products. Its primary goal is to measurably improve product
quality through the execution of efficient “end to end” quality management
This position leads the successful execution and delivery of QA initiatives
for Oracle applications and related or integrated applications. Develops
Quality Management project plans and performs cross-functional coordination
of Quality Management activities with application teams, development teams
and testing partners.
The ideal candidate has proven collaboration and communication skills and
thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment. This person must be a
self-starter with excellent planning, communication, presentation and
organizational skills and is results oriented with a “can do” attitude.
He/she has successful experience in project organization, execution and
resource leadership complimented by both business and technical acumen.
- Lead initiatives including managing teams of 2-4 people
- Contributing to the testing effort in a hands-on role
- Work with the manager to evaluate and enhance STLC standards,
technologies and approaches
- Assist in creating the deliverables (e.g. templates for requirements
traceability, test plans, cycles, cases, scripts and standardized reports,
such as a root-cause defect report and a test execution progress report)
- Work closely with cross-functional organizations, project teams, and
clients to develop work estimates, project schedules, execute test plans
and cases, provide status, and deliver high quality product
- Working closely with the business unit supported, develops detailed
test plans and calendar.
• Communicates test status with business unit soliciting changes and/or
feedback and updating test plan as appropriate.
- Tracks project costs within each initiative to maintain overall
- Develops strong functional knowledge in all core GFIT applications
- Expertise in functional automation using QTP/UFT and integration with
- Expertise in VB scripting and ability to do POC against new
applications and recommend automation framework.
• Expertise in Quality Center/ALM administration and work flow
- 5+ years of experience in Quick Test Professional / Unified Functional
- 3+ years of experience in VB scripting
- 2+ years of experience in Quality center administration and work flow
- 2+ years of experience in leading offshore teams
- 2+ years of Oracle Financials testing experience
- Knowledge in open source tools would be a plus
- Experience in testing metrics and custom reporting
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional projects and teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in a client-facing role with ability to build strong,
- Adapts readily and leads project teams effectively through change
- Proven track record for achieving alignment among stakeholders leading
to successful project results.
· Proficient using MS Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Project, Visio and SharePoint
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | *
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road, Level 2*
*Iselin, NJ 08830*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.