PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *TIbco Developer* for one of our clients *New
Castle, DE*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *TIbco Developer
*Location: *New Castle, DE
*Duration: *12+ Months
"• Logical and analytical, a lateral thinker with a systematic approach to
• A committed team player, able to motivate and inspire others and lead a
• Experience in TIBCO development using Business works 5.x and Adapter
configuration E.g TIBCO File Adapter, TIBCO Active Data Base Adapter
(ADB) and MQ Series Adapter.
• Experience with deployments using Tibco Administrator, troubleshooting
and service monitoring
• Experience in using messaging services in Tibco EMS and creating EMS
objects such as queues, topics etc.
• Experience in implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing Web
Services using WSDL, SOAP and Service
• Experience in using SOAP/HTTP and SOAP/JMS with TIBCO Ability to
coordinate multiple tasks and bring projects through to successful
1.Participate in requirements gathering and design meetings with clients.
2. Understand the requirements, evaluate different solutions and recommend
3. Implement the solution in TIBCO BW. This includes Development, unit
testing, integration testing etc.
4. Work with other groups and co-ordiante with the offshore team.
5. Work with application teams to help them implement the solution.
6. Work closely with offshore teams in providing infomation, reviewing the
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.