*3 Selenium Consultants*
*Start Date ASAP*
*End Date Approx. 500 hours +*
*PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES WITHOUT SELENIUM EXPERIENCE*
- Performs complexity (i.e. application modules) analysis, design,
development and unit testing of software applications from user
requirements and design documents.
- The candidate resolves defects encountered during various testing
- Performs configuration repository administration including software,
streams & directories creation, and source code archiving.
- Management of the software product configuration including generation
of product, component baselines, and tracking.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining user software configuration
management guides while providing support and training to enforce Software
Configuration Management principles.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or science-related field
- Architecture and development experience in enterprise applications
- Strong development experience in Java
- Experience in Hibernate, Spring
- Experience in Unit Testing using JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Protractor
- Experience in TDD, BDD & ATDD
- Experience in Selenium and Cucumber using Java
- Experience in Automation framework using Page Object Pattern
- Experience in working with CICD tools like Jenkins, Hudson or UDeploy
- Experience in building backend validations using Java which can be
integrated with CICD.
- Experience in Agile environment
- Experience in SOA, REST-WS, SOAP-WS
- Experience in XML, JSON
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.