Please reply at **

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

*Position  : Azure DeveloperLocation  : Redmond, WA - (Locals ONLY)*
*Duration  : 6+ Months Contract*

Our Client seeks Azure Developer to provide application development,
infrastructure and architecture skills for the successful delivery of
hybrid applications.

Creating web applications, large scale systems on Azure and migrating
on-premises systems to Azure
Working with partners to develop an overall solution vision and effectively
Initiative with the entire project team

Strong project experience on creating hybrid (mixed: on-premises and
cloud-based) applications using Azure
Have experience on creating architecture design for at least one big system
using Azure
Familiarity with different types of Azure Cloud services
Familiarity with different types of Azure storage, especially Azure SQL
Nice to have experience of creating multiple web applications with single
Nice to have experience of creating large scale system on Azure
Nice to have experience on migrating on-premises system to Azure