*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : ECN Gateway Architect*
*Position : 1*
*Location : Charlotte, NC*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Send resume to ja...@tektreeinc.com <ja...@tektreeinc.com> call at
Senior developer role for WFS Electronic Trading Services (ETS) team. ETS
team provides market connectivity, normalization, and monitoring of market
data, order, offering, RFQ, and trade flows within Fixed Income, Equity,
and FX. The team requires a strong foundation of ECN gateway patterns,
built primarily from a toolkit provided by the ETS core technology team.
The candidate for this role will build, document, and maintain these
gateway patterns while working with the core and business services teams to
constantly improve the process. This role also demands that the candidate
be able to do hands-on coding for at least half of the time.
1. Learn the inventory of core technology components, which includes
Java server side technology, threading, synchronization, caching,
messaging, fault tolerance, low latency software constructs, etc.
2. Build gateway frameworks for each of the ETS data flows: Market
Data, Orders, Offerings, RFQs, Trades, etc.
3. Provide and document easy to understand APIs within each framework
to minimize the amount of custom code per ECN implementation.
4. Be a resource for those implementing the gateways and review their
code to ensure adherence to ETS standards and practices.
5. Review, and then negotiate software changes between the ECN and
Core technology teams.
6. Integrate gateways with automated functional and high volume
stress test suites.
7. Ensure consistency with alerting and resiliency on ECN connections
for ease of support.
1. Experience with some of the ETS data flows: Market Data, Orders,
Offerings, RFQs, Trades, etc.
2. Very senior Java Developer.
3. Understanding of JVM memory management techniques.
4. Expertise in synchronization, and lock-free coding constructs, and
low latency software design principles.
5. Ability to mentor quality junior developer without discouraging
6. Willingness to document, and tutor.
*Work* : (734) 661-7969
*Fax* : (302) 397-2097
*Email * : ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com>
*Website*: *www.tektreeinc.com <http://www.tektreeinc.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.