*Job Title:* *SAP MDM Modeler and Architect *

*Location:* Piscataway, NJ

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Job Description:*

·         Master data load / Manual and automated

·         Hierarchy and reference data loads etc

·         Data validation and quality management

·         Data issue analysis and resolution

·         5+ years of SAP MDM data modelling

·         Strong  4+ Years of experience in developing maps for import and

·         4+ Years’ experience in SAP MDM Console, Import Manager,
Syndication and Data manager

·         2+ years Integration with PI using Idocs/XSD  etc

*Mahesh Kontu*

Talent Acquisition, Cillium Corp

Phone: 609-606-2400

Fax: 609-964-1619

Email: mahes...@cillium.com

Gmail: mahesh19...@gmail.com

website: www.cillium.com

Address: 2215 East Market St, Suite#2G, York, PA-17402

Certified MWBE | An E-Verified company

address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused