*Need DL copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide DL copy.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with DL copy for fast process
*Role :: **Business System Analyst*
*Location:: **Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration:: 6 months (extendable)*
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable with
interacting with people from all levels and various parts of the business.
- Meeting facilitation, the ability to proactively coordinate resources
and activities across multiple levels and areas to ensure project
priorities and goals are met.
- Highly motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented
environment, effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Experience working in a team-orientated and collaborative environment.
- Experience with leading system implementations and/or enhancement
- Proven ability to elicit and document requirements, specifications,
business processes and recommend solutions, As-Is & To-Be.
- Excellent organizational skills, logical and efficient thinking and
strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify, address and resolve
complex business issues.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC process.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (not required).
- High level of proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Visio,
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- Gather business requirements, interacting with cross-functional
departments to translate concepts to create a fully defined requirements
- Preparation of standardized documentation for internal and external
- Oversees end-to-end requirements, design, build and development of all
applicable workflows and capabilities from conception to implementation.
- Analyzes and documents business requirements and ensures systems
requirements and project plans are in alignment with business needs.
- Defines business process scope and objectives as well as detailed
business requirements and works with IT partners to translate into systems
- Works through complexities associated with the coordination across
multiple areas with conflicting efforts and limited resources.
- Identify persistent problems, working with wider teams and create
- Communicate business priorities and requirements to the technology
organization for design and implementation, in order to drive effective
- Works with test team to ensure the testing results correspond to the
- Maintains effective communication with management and project teams.
- Accountable for understanding and communicating accurate business
requirements to IT partners and ensuring technical specifications
accurately reflects business needs.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
- Leading and Mentoring both Onsite and Offshore teams
- Creating Project Plan and Track status
- Handling Customer communications and Management reporting
- Experience in Health Care (preferable)
Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)
*Email is the best way to reach me...*
*Thanks & Regards *
*IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<jama...@idctechnologies.com>* | **408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 *
*| +91 7042750274 (India) Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
*Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009 ISO 9001-2008 Certified *
*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.