*Need DL copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide DL copy.*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with DL copy for fast process

*Role :: **Java Tech Architect/Lead*

*Location:: Chicago, IL*

*Duration::  6 months (extendable)*

*Job Description::*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

At least 7+ years of experience in planning, designing, developing, and
maintaining systems on Java, J2EE, Webservices and MVC Solutions.
Commercial Insurance background is a plus.

*Experience Required*

7+

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - 7+ years of IT extensive experience as Architect /Tech Lead /
   Developer involving analysis, design and  implementation of project
   requirements.
   - Experience of integrating applications across variety of technology
   stack, vendor products, Java/J2EE applications, mainframe applications, etc
   - Comprehensive knowledge of Web / Client Server Development using
   n-tier Architecture.
   - Extensive experience in OOAD Techniques developing Class Diagrams,
   Sequence diagrams, Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
   - Extensive experience on Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Swings ,ESB, Web
   Services,  Ajax, EAI , Web2.0 , Integration and J2EE Design patterns .
   - Experience on Hibernate (Object relational Mapping Tool).
   - Experience of integrating applications across variety of technology
   stack, vendor products, Java/J2EE applications, mainframe applications, etc
   - Experienced in SOA and Web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI, MQ
   Series, ActiveMQ.
   - Experience in Websphere Message Broker
   - Experience in J2EE related technologies such as EJB, Servlets, JSP,
   JMS, JAAS, JTA JAXP, XML and XSLT.
   - Experience in Application Servers Web Sphere, JBoss and Web Servers
   like Tomcat, Sun Java Web server, etc.
   - Good understanding in Software Configuration Management using Version
   Control Software such as PVCS, Rational Clear Case, and responsible for
   various software version releases.
   - Extensive experience on Rapid Application Development using IDE such
   as, STS (Spring Tool Suite), Eclipse, Borland JBuilder.
   - Should have full system life cycle hands-on experience: analysis
   design, coding, testing, performance tuning, installing, documenting,
   maintaining, and end-user training.
   - Knowledge of Insurance domain will be a added benefit

  *Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Should be an excellent Team player, self-starter, multi tasked, detail
   oriented.
   - Excellent Communication skills.

  *Education*

 Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

01-Aug-15

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<jama...@idctechnologies.com>* | **408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 *
*| +91 7042750274 (India)  Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009 ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*