PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Oracle Retail Developer *for one of our
clients *Plano, TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Oracle Retail Developer
*Location: *Plano, TX
*Duration: *12+ Months
*Oracle Retail Developer*
This position will function as mid to high level technical consultant
working on RMS/ReSA/RPM. As a member of the Merchandising Systems IT
development team, you will be responsible for developing complex
merchandising components that will include components related to Oracle
Forms, Pro * C, PL/SQL & Shell Scripting. You will also interface with
customers at key points in the Systems Development Life Cycle. It also
includes, estimation, coding, unit testing, performance tuning, documenting
· Responsible for working with all levels of business and the
development team to establish, practice, promote, and build components that
include Oracle Forms, PL/SQL, Pro * C & Shell Scripting.
· Responsible for writing Technical designs based on high level
· Responsible to ensure work meets functionality and quality within
· Responsible to demo various component(s) developed to
business/development team when the timelines ends.
· Work with all key team members including Architects, Business
Analysts, Systems Analysts, Testers, DBAs & Management to build, unit test
and support Oracle applications.
· Bachelor's Degree in IT.
· 8-10 years of experience in development and support of Oracle
· Experience supporting custom development, Oracle retail
applications, and interfaces to existing applications
· Strong Coding skills – Oracle Forms, Pro * C, Shell Scripting and
Forms(Any three). Should be an expert.
· Strong problem solving, analysis, design and development skills.
· Experience in developing custom components for RMS, ReSA and RPM
is required and fair knowledge on Oracle Retail Suite Applications (e.g.
RMS, ReSA, RPM) is required - Must
· Experience in writing/interpreting both high level and detailed
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
· Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including
the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex tasks and
· Ability to navigate technical issues and evaluate risk.
· Oracle Certification would be preferred.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.