*Need DL copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide DL copy.*

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with DL copy for fast process

*Role :: UI Developer*

*Location:: Portland, Oregon*

*Duration:: 12 months (extendable)*

*Job Description::*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

-          Web design skills

-          Html

-          CSS

-          JavaScript

-          Excellent communication skills

*Experience Required*

7+ yrs

*Roles & Responsibilities*

-          Create wireframes and screen design

-          Develop screens

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Graduate and above

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<jama...@idctechnologies.com>* | **408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 *
*| +91 7042750274 (India)  Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*

*Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009 ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*