*Position: **Salesforce Developer (Remote)*
*Duration: 9 months*
*Location: **Minnetonka, MN*
SFDC Cert (401 or 501)
Opportunity for a Salesforce Developer interested in being part of building
an exciting new product on the Salesforce.com platform. The ideal candidate
will be an experienced SF Developer with a strong understanding of the
Salesforce platform. The primary responsibility is to understand the
requirements of the project stakeholders and end users, and execute the
requirements on the Salesforce Platform. Ideally this resource will have
experience in and be able to perform QA functions as well as work demands.
We are targeting qualified candidates in Minneapolis though will consider
Good inter-personal skills, great communication, proactive (probing
questions). This person will be consider a consultant and need to weigh-in
on the situation. Need someone who knows how to analyze the situation and
take charge. Most of the team working via phone, needs to be effective this
way. Could be working independently or within to a team where salesforce is
a much bigger initiative. Have to be willing to be flexible in terms of the
work environment. Need to be able to multitask.
· 4-5 yrs experience in Salesforce
· SF 401 Certified
· New development / enhancements will be coding.
· Apex coding
· Visualforce page design
· API services, knows services and can integrate services on Salesforce
· Must have discipline in development
· Think abstractly, for example if I built an object and I think ahead what
may happen or be required and build the object with flexibility then my
design will be good for long term
· Must have demonstrated experience in Salesforce.com and Salesforce.com
· ASP.Net development
Nice to Haves to flex-function as a QA:
· Experience with JIRA and other Atlassian products (nice to have)
· Experience with browser based QA scripting tools (nice to have)
· Experience converting engineering teams from manual to automated testing
(nice to have)
Interview process (all phone)
• Initial screening with Helen Charles-Doyle (Culture / Team fit)
• Second interview with technical panel
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.