Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role:                             Windows Server Administrator

Work Location:                    *Tempa-Florida   *

Duration:                              6+ months

Extension Possible:             Yes

*Job Description*

·         Required Basic knowledge /experience  on Windows Server

·         Minimum 4-5 years of experience on Windows Server Administrator

·         working knowledge of supporting windows on Azure with windows
server OS. MS Azure experience , understanding of Azure platform.

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125