PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP PS Functional Consultant *for one of our
clients *Orlando, FL*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: SAP PS Functional Consultant*
*Location: Orlando, FL*
*Duration: 6 - 12 Months*
Role – SAP PS Functional Consultant with strong skills in SAP PS with
minimum *6-8 years* of experience. Needs ability to understand complex
business processes which are custom built on SAP. Needs to have basic
understanding of SAP SD module. Knowledge of any of the following – ABAP
WebDynpro, BI, Web-Focus would be added advantage
*Key Skills* -
· Project systems (Mandatory and should be expert)
o Creation and management of projects
o Creation and management of simulated versions of projects
o Maintenance of easy cost planning for project
· ABAP (Exposure)
o RFC and BAPIs concept
o ABAP Webdynpro programming basics
o Understanding of user exits
· General SAP Understanding
o Good understanding of enterprise structure
o Critical master data like material master, BOMs etc
o Awareness on SAP authorization concept
o Understanding of ABAP concepts and interface concepts like RFC, IDOCs
· Exposure to SAP SD module will be an added advantage
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Multi-tasking abilities
· Strong requirements gathering and scope management skills
· Ability to translate SAP requirements into SAP technical design
· Ability to coordinate and work in an onsite-offshore environment..
· To be the business process & SAP best practice champion.
· Ensure seamless and smooth integration between the various
processes in scope
· Ensure new processes fit appropriately aligning with Siemens and
SAP standard processes
· Enable Solution approach to prevent potential
· Propose suitable alternate options and facilitating the final
· Will be responsible for all requirements analysis, scope
definition and solution design.
· Will be responsible for documentation of the requirement, SAP
solution and development of detailed functional specifications which can
worked on by the ABAP team to deliver the final solution.
· Will be responsible for the design aspect and support the
documentation for solution architecture and design is complete.
· Will be responsible for scope control and detection of risks and
early escalation to immediate supervisor.
· Will be responsible for accuracy of solution delivery.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.