*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Job Title : Dev Ops / Chef Engineer*
*Position : 1*
*Location : Indianapolis, IN*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*Send resume to ja...@tektreeinc.com <ja...@tektreeinc.com> call at
We provide strategy and implementation services that enable our enterprise
clients to achieve substantial cost reduction and business agility benefits
through the use of DevOps and continuous delivery processes. The CHEF
engineer position will assist in the development of Chef Automations /
Recipes for the customer’s Enterprise Redhat Linux platform applying Agile
and DevOps techniques to applications and infrastructure and leads parts of
all of the automated application build and deployment process. Engineers
must have strong problem solving abilities, must be able to work both at
high and low levels of detail, have excellent communication skills and have
experience successfully leading implementation teams.
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Ability to gather client’s requirements, design and build out
CHEF Recipes for automated infrastructure and application deployment on
· Work with Linux Development and other IT team members to refine
and clarify requirements for development process automation.
· Ability to work closely with developers, test automation and
performance specialists, release management and infrastructure specialists
on defining and improving source control, branching and merge strategies
· Supports Linux development of process automation initiatives and
· Understand appropriate technologies such as Puppet, Chef,
Jenkins, etc. to perform build and deployment management
· Maintain expertise in the area of architecture, including
industry trends, strategies, and products.
· Execute Proof of Concepts on behalf of configuration management,
CI/CD (continuous integration / continuous deployment) practice, assessing
new products and methods, developing and implementing appropriate practices
across multiple development environments.
· Continuously evaluate and recommend improvement to CI/CD processes
· Effectively develop, communicate and document technical solutions
to unique client issues.
· Identify opportunities for new business and current client
· Proven track record with a minimum of 3 years Linux
software/computer engineering experience.
· 1+ year of experience architecting and building solutions
leveraging DevOps tools such as Puppet, Chef and Jenkins, Git, etc.
· Flexible, continuous learner and knowledge sharer, excellent
communicator, works well in team environment, appreciates challenge,
comfortable and effective working in new areas that require experimentation
and rapid problem solving.
· Experience with Puppet (open source and Enterprise)
implementation and configuration, including module development, continuous
testing, best practices.
· Experience with Chef (open source and Enterprise) implementation
and configuration, including cookbook development, continuous testing, best
· Experience with cloud platforms including: vSphere, OpenStack,
Azure, etc. is a plus
· BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science or related field or
equivalent education and experience.
*Work* : (734) 661-7969 <%28734%29%20661-7969>
*Fax* : (302) 397-2097
*Email * :
*ja...@tektreeinc.com <sh...@tektreeinc.com> **Website*: www.tektreeinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.