Please go through the Job Description and revert me back with your
updated resume at
*moha...@itscient.com <moha...@itscient.com> //rahul.itscient1...@gmail.com
Position: BRC(Railroad) Consultant
Location: Saint Charles, Missouri
Duration: 6+ Months
You should have in-depth knowledge in any one technological or industry
practice / functional area and overview of 2-3 other areas.
You should handle solution definition/ fitment for a small sized project
with a medium complexity.
You should be able to build a custom Function Module with medium complexity
Minimum work experience:8 - 10 Years
1. At least 5 years of experience and hands-on knowledge of BRC (billing
repair card) for Service Repair in a railcar environment, as it applies to
private railcar fleet owners and railcar repair shops.
2. Should know the construction and parsing of shop events that result in
impact to invoices related to the BRC.
3. Should be very familiar with AAR (Association of American Railroads)
and DoT (Department of Transportation) / FRA (Federal Railroad Association)
recommended practices and regulations.
4. Must be able to interact with business subject matter experts and key
business stakeholders to devise functional solutions that meet business
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Must be willing to travel to client project locations across North
America, from Monday thru Friday.
Nice to have:
1. ERP knowledge is a plus, but not mandatory.
2. College degree is a plus, but not mandatory.
3. Ability to translate functional requirements to technical requirements
in collaboration with a technical solution architect.
4. Consulting background. Familiarity with a business analyst and/or
(business) solution architect role.
*Thanks & regards,*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510.870.5083** || Fax: 877.701.4872
|| Email: rahul.itscient1...@gmail.com <rahul.itscient1...@gmail.com> |
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.