*Position:* *Sr. Security Analyst (advanced)*

*Location: Dallas TX*

*Duration: Long Term*

Minimum 5 years "hands on" experience with SAP Secuity.

Minimum 3 successful SAP security role reviews.

Ability to work with minimal direction.

DWU has requested CIS contract resource to review the current SAP security
roles and responsibilities and build a plan to correct any security
violations.

 *Description of Tasks and Responsibilities*

1              ECC Security Test Plan

2              Security Unit Test Scripts

3              BI Security Transition Plan

4              Security Landscape Design

4              Segregation of Duties Risk Mitigation Plans

5              Business Role test Plan

6              Role Test Scripts

7              Updated User Mapping
8              Role level Segregation of Duties reports
9              User transition Plan

 --
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>