Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com//
*Position - Informatica Consultant*
*Location- Scottsdale, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*The Informatica Consultant will be maintaining and developing ETL. *
- Work with source system resources to define changes to or development
of new ETL according to reporting requirements.
- Create and maintain Informatica mappings, workflows, transformations.
- End to end testing of Informatica processes confirming results are in
line with reporting requirements.
- Create of outbound file extracts
- Administration tasks including user & password set, code archival,
platform optimization, patches / hot fixes for PowerCenter
- Assess performance, troubleshoot, and tune ETL processes
- Assess and improve documentation, project, and ETL standards.
- *5-10 years ETL implementation experience.*
- Advanced experience with *Informatica Powercenter*
- Extensive experience with *Oracle databases 10g & 11g. *
- *Advanced experience with SQL, PL/SQL*
- Ability to gather requirements and perform system analysis
independently to design ETL to meet reporting requirements
- Experience in the data warehouse data modelling methodologies,
techniques and tools
- Knowledge and experience in working with *PHI data*
- *Understanding of HIPA *(Health Information Protection Act) and other
Health related standards
- *Experience in shell scripting*
- *Strong testing skills*
*Thanks & regards,*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510.870.5023** || Fax: 877.701.4872
|| Email: parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.