*Greetings from Robert,*

Position: Oracle Programmer

Location – NY

Duration: Long Term Contract

Rate: $48/hr

*Please note that you should be able to provide below documents:*

Valid visa

Valid id

Educational certificate

At least 7+ Years of Experience (Candidate is able to work without

84 Months of experience interpreting physical database models and
experience using relational database concepts such as indexes, primary and
foreign keys, and constraints using Oracle.

84 Months of experience working with Oracle version 9i or later.

84 Months of experience in using ORACLE programming tools (SQL Plus,
PL/SQL, SQL Loader or other ORACLE database programming tools).

60 Months of experience with writing, optimizing, and troubleshooting
dynamically created SQL within procedures.

60 Months experience creating database objects such as Tables, Indexes,
Views, Sequences, Primary and Foreign keys, Constraints and Triggers.

48 Months experience with linking MS Access database to Oracle maintaining
data structures.

18 Months experience with data modeling tools.

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>

mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this