Please reply at **

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

Position  : Oracle Technical analyst
Location  : Fairfield, NJ - (*F2F Interview*)
Duration  : 6+ Months Contract

*Must interview onsite*

*Job Description*Work independently to assess current system configurations
and provide map and gap analysis detailing Oracle configuration in an
existing Oracle 12.1.3 environment.

*Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills*
Experience with Oracle BI
Experience with Financial Statement Generator
Oracle forms for custom report and forms development Experience
Demonstrated skill in verbal and written communications
Must have working experience with Oracle 12.1.3