*Greetings from Robert,*

Position: Web Developer

Location - NY

Duration: Long Term Contract

Rate: $40/hr

OPT is also fine

*At least 7+ Years of Experience* (Candidate is able to work without

84 Months of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
following the Rational Unified Process (RUP)

84 Months of experience in Designing and Implementing Information
Technology Solutions.

84 Months of experience developing Java Web Applications

60 Months of experience in using the Struts 2.0 framework

48 Months of experience developing Java Web Services

12 Months of experience in integrating with IBM FileNet

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field ( Provide copy of

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>

mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this