---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sr. Executive <sritrecruit...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 3:22 PM
Subject: Urgent Req- Bwise Consultant at NJ
*Please share the resumes ASAP to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Bwise GRC Consultant*
*6 Months +*
*Rate: Open on C2C/ W2*
• Need someone who has overarching experience in GRC
subject matter, good experience in Bwise Tool.
• Key task will be to guide the client on migration
strategy, do mapping for Bwise tool migration and be hands on in writing
• Person will play the lead role and interact with
business and eventually build team.
• The candidate will have a good balance between BA
skillset and technical skillset.
• Knowledge of BWise application and Legal applications
would be a plus.
• The individual will be expected to provide support at
a minimum on two distinct projects.
• One project is for Ops Risk organization. Another
project is for the Legal department.
Duties will include but will not be limited to: help produce project
artifacts (i.e., Design document, FRD, Technical specification, back-out
plan, etc.), interact with vendors to understand technical aspects and work
on them, be a liaison for the project manager between vendor and internal
infrastructure teams on technical issues, work with internal infrastructure
team on technical matters, help with configuration/development of systems.
*Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> |||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.